1. IDENTIFYING DATA : In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then reflect the following information: the company web domain holder is Mercader de Venecia SL (hereinafter the PORTAL), established for this purpose in La Granada 6, 08006 – Barcelona and CIF. B60446747
2. Users : Access and / or use of this portal mercaderdevenecia.com (Hereinafter THE COMPANY) attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL : The portal provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter 'content') on the Internet belonging to the company or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful
information. As a result of this registration, the USER can provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the company offers through its website and by way of example but not limited to, not to use for (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems ENTERPRISE, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. THE COMPANY reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the company will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION : The company complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December amending Council Regulation development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, services that the user can request the undertaking, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of data in each case, informing the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. The company also reports that complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY : the company itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual its website property as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound , audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the company or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of the company. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property owned by the company. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the company.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY : THE COMPANY. is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause, but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. CHANGES : The company reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way they are presented or located on its website.
8. LINKS : In the event that PORTAL links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE COMPANY does not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event shall THE COMPANY assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION : The company reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without notice, on its own or a third party, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALIDADES : The company pursue the breach of these conditions and
any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law
11.MODIFICACIÓN OF THESE CONDITIONS AND
Duration : The company may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION : The relationship between the company and the user by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be governed be submitted to the Courts. The parties expressly waive the immunity they may be entitled and expressly submit to the Courts of Barcelona to settle any dispute that may arise in the performance of these contract terms.